Want to get into the festive spirit without totally overindulging on the sweet stuff?
We’ve put a healthier spin on festive baking with our lower sugar Peanut Butter Chocolate Drizzle Cookie recipe.
Made with our award-winning, Belgian-made Divinely Dark Madagascan Chocolate Chips, these cookies are refined sugar free, but still feel (and taste) totally lux!
30g coconut flour
¼ tsp Himalayan Salt
50g coconut nectar syrup (or maple syrup)
200g peanut butter
160g Nibble Simply Divinely Dark Madagascan Chocolate Chips
• Preheat oven to 180C
• In a large bowl, combine coconut flour and Himalayan salt
• Place peanut butter and coconut nectar syrup together in a heat safe container and microwave for 30 secs. Wisk peanut butter and coconut nectar together.
• Add liquids to the coconut flour and combine so it forms a ball. Chill for 20 mins.
• Roll out dough In between baking paper and cut tree shapes with cookie cutters.
• Place onto baking sheet lined with baking paper.
• Bake for about 9min or until edges start to go lightly brown.
• Let cookies cool entirely.
• Melt dark chocolate chips in bain-marie (or microwave in heat-safe container in 30 sec intervals).
• Pour into a freezer bag, tie off the open end, and cut a very small tip off the end of the bag.
• Drizzle chocolate in zig-zag patterns on the cookies.
• Whilst chocolate is still warm, add chocolate chip baubles onto the trees by sticking on to the chocolate.
Find our Divinely Dark Madagascan Chocolate Chips here!
by Erin Moroney